Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/11/27 16:55:40 UTC

Re: [eve] How to add extra source path to maven generated files?

The right thing to do would have been to post this to the Maven list as
well; just cross posting this one time :).

Posted by David Jencks <dj...@gluecode.com>.
use the patched version (diff2.txt) of the idea plugin I submitted

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPIDEA-10

  and include

maven.idea.generated.source=schema

in your project.properties file.