Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2013/07/20 20:15:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] WINK-386

hi @ all,

i haven't seen any news about this ticket.
since i'm also member of the bean-validation eg, i would be ready to start
with the bean-validation integration (= chapter 7 of the jax-rs 2.0 spec.).

regards,
gerhard

Re: [DISCUSS] WINK-386

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1 for creating a branch for implementing jax-rs 2.0.
(once we are feature complete, we could move/rename the current trunk to a
maintenance branch and the branch gets renamed to trunk.
at least that's what we are doing at some other projects which implement
different versions of a spec.)

furthermore, it would be great to do e.g. [1] and [2] in the branch for
jax-rs 2.0.

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WINK-390