Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Mo Chen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/16 18:15:40 UTC

How does Mynewt manage priority of different event queues

Hi all,

I have a question on the management of different event queues.

What happens if there are events in two different event queues? Which one
gets processed first?

If it is processed by the order of the priority of the corresponding tasks,
why bother to have multiple event queues then? Just one can do the same
thing, right?

I think I did not fully understand the strategy here. Can anyone help me
understand more?

Also, does Mynewt have the ability to handle multi-core of a CPU to run
tasks/events parallelly? I was thinking this would be realized by using
multiple event queues, but not sure if that is the case.

Mo Chen