Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Juan Alvarado (Struts List)" <ju...@manduca.com> on 2002/04/03 20:16:04 UTC

Problem with javascript tag

I am trying to use the <html:javascript formName="formName"/> tag with the
validator frame work, and all that is output to the browser is the actual
javascript code.

The reason is that at the beginning of the code, there is no <script
language="javascript"> definition.

At the end of the code there is the following output:
//  End -->
</SCRIPT>

So the reason I see a whole bunch of javascript in my page is because there
is no beginning javascript tag. However I cannot figure out why this is
happening.

If anyone has any suggestions, please send them to me.

Thanks in advance,

Juan Alvarado
Internet Developer -- Manduca Management
(786)552-0504
jalvarado@manduca.com
AOL Instant Messenger: juan2000@aol.com