Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2006/01/05 19:45:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r366207 - in /incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core: fs/db/ state/db/

Hi Stefan (and others),

I am not yet using jackrabbit (little expirements though), but when I do, I like to get "rid" of the
ddl and use ddlutils [*] for that, so there is one schema, from which ddl can be generated (saves a
lot of maintenance)
DDLUtils isn't yet released and support for daffodil is not yet there, so we need to finish that first.
Are you willing to consider such a patch ?

Mvgr,
Martin
[*] http://db.apache.org/ddlutils

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Thanx for the detailed info.
I know what to do and I see there is some work to be done :)
I'll come back to the list when I have something working (I need to have it for my system anyway)..

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.