Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jian Le <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/17 00:51:37 UTC

[daemon]

Hi, I would like to submit a minor change to the
commons-daemon-1.0.x-src/src/native/unix/support/apsupport.m4 file such
that it will support the zlinux platform.   However, when I clicked the
Contributing Patches menu item on the left panel of your main page (
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-daemon/jsvc.html), it did not
work.   Please let me know the appropriate process for me to submit this
change.   -Jian

Re: [daemon]

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 16 June 2014 23:51, Jian Le <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I would like to submit a minor change to the
> commons-daemon-1.0.x-src/src/native/unix/support/apsupport.m4 file such
> that it will support the zlinux platform.   However, when I clicked the
> Contributing Patches menu item on the left panel of your main page (
> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-daemon/jsvc.html), it did not
> work.

Sorry about the broken links

> Please let me know the appropriate process for me to submit this
> change.   -Jian

Follow the link to the issue tracking system via

Project Information / Issue Tracking

i.e.

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-daemon/issue-tracking.html