Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wongj6 <je...@lmco.com> on 2019/05/15 19:25:43 UTC

Configuring ActiveMQ Resource Adapter for Multiple Consumers in Wildfly

Hi,

  I'm experiencing the same problem detailed in this post:
https://developer.jboss.org/thread/273204
<https://developer.jboss.org/thread/273204>

  The issue is that it appears that no matter how I try to configure the
min/max session counts, maximum messages per session, or MDB instance
counts, I end up getting the same result (messages are processed serially on
a single consumer).

  We are using Wildfly version 11.0.0 and ActiveMQ JCA Resource Adapter
version 5.15.  Any guidance would be appreciated!