Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wesleywj2 <we...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/12/16 22:26:30 UTC

T5 how to create another css style for t:grid?

hi,

I would like to create another css styles for t:grid use explicitly on
certain page, how to achieve this? i tried copy the default styles from T5
to another external css and modify, but it seems to take back the original.

please advice,
wesley

Re: T5 how to create another css style for t:grid?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:26:30 -0200, wesleywj2 <we...@yahoo.co.uk>
escreveu:

> hi,

Hi!

> I would like to create another css styles for t:grid use explicitly on
> certain page, how to achieve this?

Just add a CSS file normally to your page. The Tapestry default CSS file
is always added before any other.

i tried copy the default styles from
> T5 to another external css and modify, but it seems to take back the
> original.

Check with Firebug if your CSS really overwrote the default one. Maybe you
messed up some selector, using one that has a lower precedence than some
selector in Tapestry's default CSS.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor