Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagar Pidaparthi <Sa...@chordiant.com> on 2004/06/04 01:39:54 UTC

FW: Customizing Axis for generating WSDLs

Hi,

We do not have default constructors for our objects.  Our system
requires us to serve objects using factories that we have constructed.
For example if I have Class called Customer and I have customized this
class with extra behaviour and called it MyCustomer, our factory vends
MyCustomer Object whenever I try to instantiate Customer object.
Similarly, I would like to generate WSDL for MyCustomer instead of

Customer.    In order to do this, I need to customize AXIS to use

MyCustomer instead of Customer and generate WSDL for this.  =20

Is it possible for me to extend/customize axis to vend WSDL for
customized classes?

Regards

Sagar