Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Marcus Bond <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2007/01/08 16:07:42 UTC

tr:table + rangeChangeListener

Hi,

I'm trying to use the rangeChangeListener feature on the tr:table tag as
follows:
rangeChangeListener="#{view.tableRangeChangeListener}"

and in my bean which has other working actionListeners I have the following
code:
public void tableRangeChangeListener(ActionEvent a) {
	System.out.println("Table range changed.");
}
public void tableRangeChangeListener() {
	System.out.println("Table range changed.");
}

and I've tried
public void tableRangeChangeListener(Object o) {
	System.out.println("Table range changed.");
}

none of which seem to work or even get called, all that happens is that the
web page freezes completely. Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be?

Many thanks,
Marcus.

RE: tr:table + rangeChangeListener

Posted by Marcus Bond <ma...@hotmail.com>.
That works a treat, many thanks!

Posted by magdolna holitska <mh...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Marcus,
Have you tried: public void tableRangeChangeListener(RangeChangeEvent event)

Regards,
Magdolna

>From: "Marcus Bond" <ma...@hotmail.com>
>To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
>Subject: tr:table + rangeChangeListener
>Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:07:42 +0000
>
>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to use the rangeChangeListener feature on the tr:table tag as
>follows:
>rangeChangeListener="#{view.tableRangeChangeListener}"
>
>and in my bean which has other working actionListeners I have the following
>code:
>public void tableRangeChangeListener(ActionEvent a) {
>	System.out.println("Table range changed.");
>}
>public void tableRangeChangeListener() {
>	System.out.println("Table range changed.");
>}
>
>and I've tried
>public void tableRangeChangeListener(Object o) {
>	System.out.println("Table range changed.");
>}
>
>none of which seem to work or even get called, all that happens is that the
>web page freezes completely. Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be?
>
>Many thanks,
>Marcus.

Your opinion matters. Please tell us what you think and be entered into a
draw for a grand prize of $500 or one of 20 $50 cash prizes.
http://www.youthographyinsiders.com/R.aspx?a=116