Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/11 19:21:31 UTC

Re: Java devs tip : Using Eclipse as all-in-one IDE for developing Qpid

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Andrea Gazzarini <a....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, I just found an eclipse plugin for confluence (and I think that it's
> working offline too)... so I was thinking to condivide with you how is
> composed my IDE:

[...]

> I don't know if for you is the same but for me having all tools on a sigle
> IDE is a great great thing...

This is basically what I use, although I use eGit instead of Subclipse
(and mostly use command line git tools). I didn't know about TimTam,
I'll look into that.

Mylyn with the Jira connector is pretty awesome. I only started using
it again a few weeks ago and the context saving stuff is *so* helpful.
:)

- Aidan
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org