Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jack Yang <ji...@uow.edu.au> on 2015/07/28 08:28:43 UTC

log file directory

Hi all,

I have questions with regarding to the log file directory.

That say if I run "spark-submit   --master local[4]", where is the log file?
Then how about if I run standalone "spark-submit   --master spark://mymaster:7077"?

Best regards,
Jack

Re: log file directory

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Path to log file should be displayed when you launch the master.
e.g.
/mnt/var/log/apps/spark
-hadoop-org.apache.spark.deploy.master.Master-MACHINENAME.out