Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2006/06/07 09:35:52 UTC

Re: [Announce] [1.4] Rename AbstractUsecase.getDocumentIdentityMap() to getDocumentFactory()

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Hi Lenya devs,
>>
>> after renaming the DocumentIdentityMap to DocumentFactory, I'd like
>> to rename the method
>>
>>   AbstractUsecase.getDocumentIdentityMap()
>>
>> as well for consistency reasons.
>> This will affect subclasses of AbstractUsecase.
>>
>> Are there any objections?
>

> makes sense. It cannot break much more ;-)

It's an automatic refactoring, entries in flowscripts won't be
updated automatically. I'll do a manual search to minimize the risk.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org