Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Who Dadddy <qw...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/15 17:00:15 UTC

Restore of system_auth data to new cluster

Hi Everyone,

I need to nuke a cluster and want to restore  the system_auth details from a backup - is this possible? Never restored system_auth before and thought there was some salt on the encrypted passwords?

Thanks

Re: Restore of system_auth data to new cluster

Posted by Who Dadddy <qw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks - appreciate the tips!

Posted by Kane Wilson <k...@raft.so>.

Posted by Bowen Song <bo...@bso.ng.INVALID>.