Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it> on 2004/07/14 17:44:48 UTC

Re: Form in xsl

Andrea Massimiliani wrote:
> I must use the xsl file for transform the xml file in an html file.
>
> I must do a POST method.
>
> Is this code right ?

No, of course. I think the XSL-T processor should reject it with an
error. Did you try it?

> <xsl:template match="form" method="POST">
>  <form action="............ .html" >

   <xsl:template match="form">
    <form action="............ .html" method="POST">

Assuming what you want to do is to output an HTML form that uses the
POST method.

Anyway, this is not a Cocoon-specific question, this is a XSL-T question
that would be better asked on a XSL-T list like
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

	Ugo