Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2002/10/17 22:37:37 UTC

Re: Introduction

"Morten Ludvigsen" <mo...@2ps.dk> writes:
> I have been lurking on the dev list for a couple of months now, and I must
> say that I like the way you are running the project. Now I feel that I want
> to contribute a little, and at the same time make SVN more ammenable to my
> needs :-)
>
> BTW. This is the first time I will be actively participating in an open
> source project - so please be gentle :-)

Welcome to the list :-).  Gentleness is always reciprocated here,
never fear.

It's very good to have people who use Subversion only for managing web
pages, instead of for source code.  That will help us shake out some
of the programmer-specific behaviors.  Let us know how it works for
you...

-K

SV: Introduction

Posted by Morten Ludvigsen <mo...@2ps.dk>.

I will - never fear :-)

It's getting past one o'clock here and my bed is calling...

Regards,

Morten Ludvigsen
2-People Software
Denmark