Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Joseph Crotty <jc...@matchlogic.com> on 2001/02/15 03:05:04 UTC

bug repository???

Is there any sort of mod_perl bug repository??

Joe Crotty

Re: bug repository???

Posted by "Randal L. Schwartz" <me...@stonehenge.com>.

Joseph> Is there any sort of mod_perl bug repository??

You mean where the bugs live?  I think that's called "the source code".

:-)

"bug reports" would be a different matter.  I presume Doug is keeping
track of those.

<me...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>