Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org> on 2014/07/24 20:25:33 UTC

Re: [ApacheDS] Entry.next=null, data[removeIndex] Please check that your keys are immutable, and that you have used synchronization properly

David,

   which version of the server are you using? I have fixed some stale cache
issues in a very old milestone
   release (2.0.0-M5 or M6) and since then never encountered any cache
related issues so far.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>
wrote:

> I am able to reproduce this on my dev machine, investigating further
>
> see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1992 for updates
>
>  this is now fixed, please see the bug report for the details.
It will be great if anyone of you (David & Brad) can test the latest trunk
in your environments.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com