Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io> on 2017/07/31 05:05:02 UTC

Vote now for MesosCon EU 2017 proposals!

After the schedule for MesosCon NA
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-north-america/program/schedule>
is announced, we already working on MesosCon Europe
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe>.

We had over 80 submissions and now it is up to you to vote for your
favorites!

To make voting easier, we structured the voting into two tracks: Developer
and Operations.
Please visit the following links and submit your responses. Look through as
few or as many talks as you'd like to, and give us your feedback on these
talks.

Developer:
https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/MesosConEU-DEV

Operations:
https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/MesosConEU-Ops

Please submit your votes until Sunday, Aug 6th 11:59 pm PDT, so you have
one week to vote and make your voice heard!

Thanks you for your help and looking forward to a great MesosCon Europe!
Your MesosCon PMC