Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "mirko.kaempf" <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/06 21:00:32 UTC

AW:

Hi,

you should install CDH with Cloudera Manager. This allows RPM or the more flexible Parcels based installation, locally or even in a cloud.
Good luck!

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Von: dwld0425@gmail.com
Datum: 06.10.2013  17:04  (GMT+01:00)
An: user@hadoop.apache.org

Hi
I want to deploy a  distributed Cloudera Hadoop. I deployed cdh with tarball before,but libhadoop.so is not available in the tarball,  besides I  can not use service commond to start processes.
if deploying the hadoop with cloudera rpm,it's inconvenience.
so I want to know which kinds of means  you deploy cloudera hadoop ,tarball or rpm?,Which way is more advantageous to the deployment and development .

Thanks.

dwld0425@gmail.com

Re: AW:

Posted by "dwld0425@gmail.com" <dw...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.
I've ever used  Cloudera Manager, it always gone wrong when network was not stable.Which is better tarball and rpm for CDH?

dwld0425@gmail.com

Re: AW:

Posted by "dwld0425@gmail.com" <dw...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.