Posted to users@camel.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/26 12:28:52 UTC

Non-Blocking throttler?

I'm looking at a route that will be exercised in the event of an emergency
situation such as "database is down".

Is there a non-blocking Throttler, one that lets the caller continue AND
only samples the Exchanges that arrives? I would like to call a third party
if this route is called but they won't want to be called very frequently,
e.g. no more than once per ten minutes?

Ideas?

James

Re: Non-Blocking throttler?

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
Just looked at the `SamplingThrottler` source and with a period defined it
looks like it is what we need.

Thanks!

Re: Non-Blocking throttler?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.