Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 11:38:27 UTC

[docs] Wiki?

Hi,

we haven't requested a wiki right?

I have already two items which might be worth for that....
1) how to deploy the site
2) how to look at the rat report

I guess many more (release plan) will be there.

If not a wiki - any other suggestions?

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [docs] Wiki?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hallo!

> If not a wiki - any other suggestions?

the main Onami site - AFAIK wikis, like Confluences, will be
dismissed, because we now have a proper CMS at ASF, so SvnPubSub is
our wiki ATM

> I have already two items which might be worth for that....
> 1) how to deploy the site
> 2) how to look at the rat report

I think that they would fit in 'committers' section on
http://onami.incubator.apache.org/ and I'd add even 3) release
procedure, but let's speak about it in a different thread... :)

Danke!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi