Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by DENIS COLEMAN <de...@hotmail.com> on 2007/02/13 23:11:34 UTC

Reply ASAP

Dear friend,

Compliments of the day.

I want to introduce this business opportunity to you.
I am Mr.Denis Coleman,i am an accountant in a
bank.
I want to know if we can work togerther.
I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my
deceased client who made some deposit in my bank.

He died without any registered next of kin and as
such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate.
Moreover it appears you are related to him by the
similarities in your last names.

If you are interested in working with me, please
get back to me as quickly as possible so that i will
give you the details of what we are to do.

Thanks,
Denis.