Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Tresch, Anatole " <an...@credit-suisse.com> on 2015/05/22 16:26:27 UTC

Release Preparation

Hi all,

does anyone have more hints (some kind of checklist ?), what must be in place to do a first release...
In the mean time we have 80% plus test coverage on all modules I think, so I would say
documentation, dist package are the most next steps. Beside we can still discuss on further aspects as needed...

Cheers,
Anatole

Anatole Tresch
Platform Strategy & Strategic Projects, KGVX 42
+41 44 334 03 89 (*414 0389)

Re: Release Preparation

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
I will create a dashboard in JIRA for all open issues for 0.1. Hope to
be able it to do until tomorrow. Have to prepare a talk currently...

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

RE: Release Preparation

Posted by "Tresch, Anatole " <an...@credit-suisse.com>.

Re: Release Preparation

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
+1 Put it along the project docs ;)

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*

Re: Release Preparation

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: Release Preparation

Posted by linead <li...@gmail.com>.