Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by natra <ud...@autozone.com> on 2009/08/19 00:08:08 UTC

Incorrect Package names for generated code with CXF and XMLBeans

Hi,

I was using WSDL2Java (CXF 2.2) and XMLBeans (2.4) to generate the necessary
artifacts for my WSDL that imports XSDs. The resulting code has the correct
package for the Targetnamespace defined for the WSDL but the package naming
is incorrect for the imported XSDs.

Here are the import statements:
<xsd:import namespace="urn:com:az:ecom:integration:order:dto"
schemaLocation="SubmitOrderRequest.xsd"/>
			<xsd:import namespace="urn:com:az:ecom:integration:order:dto"
schemaLocation="SubmitOrderResponse.xsd"/>

The package name generated for the aboves schemas are as follows:
       comAzEcomIntegrationOrderDto

I am not sure what is going on. Can anyone please help?

Thank You
Uday

Re: Incorrect Package names for generated code with CXF and XMLBeans

Posted by Ud...@autozone.com.
Thanks Dan. I will see if I can do that.

Uday Natra
Technical Architect
901-495-7595
uday.natra@autozone.com

Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
08/19/2009 11:36 AM

users@cxf.apache.org
cc
natra <ud...@autozone.com>
Subject
Re: Incorrect Package names for generated code with CXF and XMLBeans

This is completely per XMLBeans code generation "rules".     Basically, we

just feed the schemas to XMLBeans and it uses whatever rules it has to
generate the package names.   XMLBeans does have some sort of "context"
file
that may be usable to remap things (much like a jaxb binding file), but I
really don't know enough about them to suggest how to create one.  If you
do
figure it out (maybe ask on the xmlbeans lists or check the xmlbeans
docs),
just pass it with the -b option to wsdl2java.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Incorrect Package names for generated code with CXF and XMLBeans

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org