Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com> on 2004/10/25 21:33:05 UTC

Server seems to hang on create new WebdavResource...

This is behaviour that I've not pinned down yet, but it seems that
periodically when I attempt to create a WebdavResource object in my client
code, the call to "new WebdavResource(HTTPUrl)" never returns, or at least
takes more than 10-15 minutes to do so.

I see no log errors displayed in the Tomcat screen logs .  Is there
somewhere else that might be indicating what it is waiting for, or what is
going on during this time ?  (I'm using the Tomcat bundled 2.1B2 server).
Thanks Nick