Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sumit singh <su...@caerussoft.com> on 2011/04/29 22:45:12 UTC

weblogic +apache camel

Hello,
I am planning to use camel as routing/process engine within weblogic
to orchestrate beans and other logical components
Is there best practise/tutorial available how to do it ?
I have to do  it in app context not web context
Any help is much appreciated
Thanks

Re: weblogic +apache camel

Posted by "sumit.singh" <su...@caerussoft.com>.
Hi Claus,

yes this has to be in a ear, The problem is we don't want to create a war
and then use it to orchestrate beans.
We will be using only direct endpoints , So we will have a camel enclosed
within session bean that will orchestrate message from mdb among other
beans.
This will be better then pure j2ee solution since we can configure routing,
eip and endpoints via a service and there for have a very flexible and
dynamic solution amidst ejbs which want to stay with for legacy reason.

thanks and regards,
sumit

Re: weblogic +apache camel

Re: weblogic +apache camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah there are Camel users who run it on WebLogic.

The easiest is of course to use WAR files as they are easily
deployable, and often also more portable.

What do you exactly mean by "do it in app context"? Do you mean
something like an EAR file?

--
Claus Ibsen