Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/12/09 19:13:14 UTC

lead status

Hi,

When you update personal information of a lead, if this lead is assigned, in the status dropdown you see LEAD_ASSIGNED. I'd like to
change this to show correct information. But on the other hand I'd not like to take the burden of handling impossible changes by
mucking in in services and such. Is a such scheme already used somewhere?

To be clear the idea would be to have PARTY_STATUS (Enabled, Disabled) accessible but LEAD_STATUS (Assigned, Converted, Qualified)
only shown. I began to write

<field name="statusId" use-when="person!=null &amp;&amp; leadDescription==null">
    <drop-down allow-empty="false">
        <entity-options description="${description}" entity-name="StatusItem">
            <entity-constraint name="statusTypeId" value="PARTY_STATUS"/>
            <entity-order-by field-name="sequenceId"/>
        </entity-options>
    </drop-down>
</field>
<field name="statusId" use-when="person!=null &amp;&amp; leadDescription!=null">
    <drop-down allow-empty="false">
        <entity-options description="${description}" entity-name="StatusItem">
            <entity-constraint name="statusTypeId" operator="in" value="PARTY_STATUS,LEAD_STATUS"/>
            <entity-order-by field-name="sequenceId"/>
        </entity-options>
    </drop-down>
</field>

before understanding the issue, any (creative ;o) ideas?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: lead status

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.