Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by FOTACHE CHRISTIAN <li...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/06/22 17:03:30 UTC

How can I enable NER Plugin in Solr 6.x

I need to enable NER Plugin in Solr 6.x in order to extract locations from the text when committing documents to Solr .
How can I achieve this in the simpliest way possible? Please help Christian Fotache Tel: 0728.297.207

RE: How can I enable NER Plugin in Solr 6.x

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Solr hasn't got built in support for NER, but you can try its UIMA integration with external third-party suppliers:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/UIMA+Integration