Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by av...@gmx.de on 2007/03/03 15:29:19 UTC

Total Hits: 0

Hello!

I`m using JDK 1.6./Tomcat 5.5.28 with nutch 0.81. All seems to run fine but without search results.

Indexing [http://www.website.com/index.php?id=1] with analyzer org.apache.nutch.analysis.NutchDocumentAnalyzer@d08633 (null)
Optimizing index.
merging segments _0 (1 docs) _1 (1 docs) _2 (1 docs) _3 (1 docs) _4 (1 docs) into _5 (5 docs)
Indexer: done

# bin/nutch org.apache.nutch.searcher.NutchBean apache
Total hits: 0

I have done following but without better results:

Changing hadoop 0.4 to 0.5

Adding the whole path in searcher.dir
<property>
<name>searcher.dir</name>
<value>/opt/nutch/crawl</value>
</property>

Any idea?

Bettina

Re: Total Hits: 0

Posted by av...@gmx.de.
Hi Ricardo,

thank you; but I got no difference in output.

I set a softlink:

/opt/tomcat/bin
ln –s /opt/nutch/crawl crawl

Now it works with the exception that I have only results from the first page of a website. This is independent of nos of depth (intranet mode) or nos. of fetch arounds (internet mode).

I get always this message (and total hits: 0):

Indexing …..NutchDocumentAnalyzer@d08633 (null)

Greetings
Bettina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------