Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au> on 2007/12/08 02:19:01 UTC

Testing maven artifacts for Batik

Hi Michael, Wilfred, Renaud, Lars and Max.

All of you have at some point expressed some interest in maven artifacts
for Batik, or at least mentioned something maven-related.  I’ve built
some artifacts for the current SVN trunk code, and put them at:

  http://mcc.id.au/temp/2007/maven/

Or they are all in a ZIP file at:

  http://mcc.id.au/temp/2007/batik-maven.zip

They are built with Java 1.4.  I’d appreciate it if any of you could
test these out to see if they work, especially with regards to the
dependencies.  (I don’t use maven myself.)

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/

Re: Testing maven artifacts for Batik

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Cameron McCormack:
> They are built with Java 1.4.  I’d appreciate it if any of you could
> test these out to see if they work, especially with regards to the
> dependencies.  (I don’t use maven myself.)

One problem I know of is that the batik-squiggle and batik-rasterizer
application jars won’t work properly because the layout of the
downloaded jars that maven downloads doesn’t match what’s in the Batik
distribution, which causes the security policy file not to work.

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/