Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 20:22:58 UTC

Singleton under plugin execution

Hi,

I am planning to create a singleton ( via plexus component ) which has it
own internal states.
to be used by my plugin.

The question is that would the my singleton instance shared across

  - multiple executions within a project

  - multiple projects via reactor?

  - or it is just for single execution of a mojo?

Thanks

-Dan

Re: Singleton under plugin execution

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
It turns out each plugin has its own instance of singleton.

I am still not sure if the singleton applies in reactor mode per plugin

-D