Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Tom Diederich <to...@gridgain.com> on 2017/04/20 20:35:24 UTC

"Apache Ignite University”

I’d also like to propose an enhancement to the community that I believe would be helpful to new and experienced Igniters alike: "Apache Ignite University.”

It would be a new section of the Ignite website that features how-to’s in the form of blog posts, videos, even promoting "local" (wherever you might be) meetups and events. The goal is to help people from the very beginner to highly advanced with info and conversations.

From "Getting started with Apache Ignite" all the way to the most advanced topics and tasks.

What does everyone think? Yes or no?

-Tom

Re: "Apache Ignite University”

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
great idea

пт, 21 апр. 2017 г. в 2:20, Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>:

> Sounds good to me.
>
> —
> Denis
>
> > On Apr 20, 2017, at 1:35 PM, Tom Diederich <to...@gridgain.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I’d also like to propose an enhancement to the community that I believe
> would be helpful to new and experienced Igniters alike: "Apache Ignite
> University.”
> >
> > It would be a new section of the Ignite website that features how-to’s
> in the form of blog posts, videos, even promoting "local" (wherever you
> might be) meetups and events. The goal is to help people from the very
> beginner to highly advanced with info and conversations.
> >
> > From "Getting started with Apache Ignite" all the way to the most
> advanced topics and tasks.
> >
> > What does everyone think? Yes or no?
> >
> > -Tom