Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Tech <te...@psynd.net> on 2017/04/26 21:10:05 UTC

Urgent: updated pull using dbscript

Hello,

we are using the dbscripts to pull information from a database, but we
detected that if any change occurs, for example an email address has
been modified, the pull task is no able to detect the change and to
re-update the new value into Syncope.

Is there any parameter somewhere that should be configure to have this done?

Thanks

Re: Urgent: updated pull using dbscript

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.

Il 28/04/2017 11:55, Tech ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> to update and to create users from the DB to Syncope we use the same
> script, the Search one.
>
> We know that the script is working because we are able to create new
> users.
>
> The database is returning an email address and the email field is
> provided by the DB and correctly displayed at creation time on Syncope.
>
> The Pull task configuration is configured as matching rule to update,
> and we allowed creation and update operations.
>

> We detected the problem, the only key that is accepted is the
> username, any other field used as key looks not working.

So, you are saying that you change the key from username to email (in
the search groovy script and in the mapping) and during then pull task
users are not updated.
Can you send your search script and mapping configuration?

Regards

Posted by Tech <te...@psynd.net>.
Hello,

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.