Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2007/07/02 18:17:54 UTC

Re[2]: [Vote] Release 3.0.1 RC3 as 3.0.1 FINAL

I purified the code and reduced the number of the warnings to 0.

The number of the javadoc warnings depends on the JDK used. We have
700+ warnings under 1.4.2 and 0 warnings under 1.5+.

In 1.4 times SUN added a warning message about possible
problems with  future  versions  of javadoc and removed it in JDK 1.5.

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/windows/javadoc.html#breakiterator

P.S. I decided to defer any HSLF fixes until after the release.

Regards,
Yegor

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Yegor Kozlov wrote:
> I purified the code and reduced the number of the warnings to 0.

Excellent :)

> P.S. I decided to defer any HSLF fixes until after the release.

You're fine to go ahead and commit to trunk. I've tagged the state of
trunk as of when I did the RC build, so assuming the vote passes, I can
copy that to the FINAL tag in svn

Nick