Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CD...@virtusa.com> on 2005/09/16 06:17:24 UTC

RE: Time for 1.6 Alpha? [was Re: server memory leak]

Hi all,

I also agree for 1.6 Alpha.
It'll be easy to track the user problems. We have solved number of
important issues after 1.5 release.

Thanks
Chinthana

Posted by Henrik Nordberg <hn...@sbcglobal.net>.
May I humbly suggest that you accept the changes I proposed on the list and
included as a comment here: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-731
?

I think they will lead to less frustration for people who are installing the
Axis C++ server.

Thanks
 - Henrik