Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by Tony Faustini <to...@litbit.com> on 2017/02/02 01:02:02 UTC

Re: This is the iota podling report submitted

iota

Open source system that enables the orchestration of IoT devices.

iota has been incubating since 2016-01-20.

  1. Getting a release out based on the current code base - will will commit to do that this quarter
  2. Using the mailing list to discuss current and future development and needs - we commit more regular dialogue on the mailing list
  3. Growing the community - we have been slow to get off the ground and need to put more effort in here - we will commit to do more outreach to grow the community

aware of?  We realize we have been a little slow is getting off the ground as an Apache Project. I have spoken to Hadrian Zbarcea and explained to him why this has been the case. We are really committed to iota as a technology and commit to put more effort into making this a successful project.

No - we need to spend time on this and we will do so.

We have added global performers

Date of last release:

  XXXX-XX-XX

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
Yes - Barbara Gomes was added as a committer on 12/02/2016