Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 19:25:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Pass-by-value related SPI change

The vote is now finished after more than 72 hours. Here is the result:

Raymond 1, 2
Sebastien 1,2
Simon Nash 3,2
Venkat 2,1
Simon Laws 2,3
Ant (I assume you are leaning to 2 with some name changes)

The result: Option 2 is winning for now.

For naming, I propose that use the following: (The feature package will
contain optional features that can be implemented)

org.apache.tuscany.sca.invocation.feature.DataExchangeSemantics

The term DataExchangeSemantics is copied from the SCA assembly spec.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
OK.

I use org.apache.tuscany.sca.invocation.DataExchangeSemantics for now. The
changes are checked in under r634778.

Thanks,
Raymond