Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/02 21:13:12 UTC

Re: Performance issue with component bindings and Ajax requests

Hi

I checked the algorithm and I have also fixed the problem (committed
in 2.0.x, 2.1.x and 2.2.x). See:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3918

I think the solution is ok, but an extra test could be also helpful.

regards,

Leonardo