Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/16 06:07:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] release of myfaces commons 1.0.0

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Commons 1.0.0.

This project contains non-renderkit-specific code that can be
used with any myfaces jsf framework.

The modules available (each one is a jar file) are listed below:

    * myfaces-converters
    * myfaces-validators
    * myfaces-commons-utils.

      Myfaces Commons comes with jar compatible with JSF 1.1(11 ending)
and JSF 1.2 (12 ending), but those packages are JDK 1.5 compatible.

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.commons".

Enjoy!

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [ANNOUNCE] release of myfaces commons 1.0.0

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

2008/9/16 Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>:
> The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of
> Apache MyFaces Commons 1.0.0.

great! I was waiting for this release, (but to busy to review and vote :-( )

> This project contains non-renderkit-specific code that can be
> used with any myfaces jsf framework.
>
> The modules available (each one is a jar file) are listed below:
>
>     * myfaces-converters
>     * myfaces-validators
>     * myfaces-commons-utils.
>
>       Myfaces Commons comes with jar compatible with JSF 1.1(11 ending)
> and JSF 1.2 (12 ending), but those packages are JDK 1.5 compatible.
>
> Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository under
                                ^^^^ ?
> Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.commons".

Currently not.
I would prefer to send the announcement after the mirror has synchronized.

Anyway thanks Leonardo for you effort.

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13 | 26122 Oldenburg