Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Henry Padilla <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2008/11/14 19:07:20 UTC

conversionPattern parameters

Where can I find a list of conversionPattern parameters? I remember there being a parameter that would display the method you were in but I can't find it anywhere.

Tom P.

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008

Re: conversionPattern parameters

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/sdk/log4net.Layout.PatternLayout.html

 Where can I find a list of conversionPattern parameters? I remember there being a parameter that would display the method you were in but I can't find it anywhere.

Tom P.

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.