Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/22 16:20:21 UTC

Fields on a zone always keep the same value

I have a form inside a zone that gets updated on some event. I'm setting the
default values of some fields in that form on the setupRender event. This
works fine the first time the zone gets updated but in subsequent updates
(without a full page refresh in between) the value that shows up in the form
is always the last set value and not the default one.

I see the setupRender method getting executed with every zone update but the
fields just keep getting rendered with the last set value.
Any ideas ?

Re: Fields on a zone always keep the same value

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
Answering my own question, all i needed was to clear the validation tracker
right after the form on the zone was submited.