Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Marcin <mw...@poczta.fm> on 2002/05/10 10:36:03 UTC

Setting classpath

I am using Apache Soap 2.2 and Jetty as an HTTP Engine. It works quite well, but I have question about passing new classpath to the RPCRouterServlet context. In typical situation all classes, that are called by RPCRouterServlet should be given in Jetty's classpath (or other HTTP engine's classpath). But when I tried to pass new classes directly to the RPCRouterServlet context in didn't work - After invoing SOAP message server couldn't find my class. Does someone have any idea about that??

Marcin