Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2003/01/28 09:06:22 UTC

Newbies Competence Center

Just want to inform non-"cocoon-users list" members that there is an extremely
healthy documentation discussion going on targetted at helping newcomers to
Cocoon, whether they are browsing what the technology can bring, or
step-by-step instructions for people to get going from different backgrounds
and needs. Use Case (User Stories) based structure, among other things, seems
to be the consensus.

The structure will be developed on CocoonWiki, but we hope that the
"editor-in-charge" will coordinate with the Cocoon developers to include some
of that into the Cocoon distro, after proper editing and screening.

The discussion has moved to the thread

'proposal: "The Newbies Competence Center"'

I think it is important for some core developer(s) to have an eye on this
progress (if/when it materialize).

Niclas