Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Massimiliano Masi <ma...@math.unifi.it> on 2007/11/02 09:36:41 UTC

Re: [Axis2] (Long) Ws-Policy: problem with SAMLtoken and WSAS example

Hi,

Quoting Massimiliano Masi <ma...@math.unifi.it>:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm very frustrated: I'm developing policies for getting a SAML 2 token
> from a WS-Trust STS implemented using Rahas.

Another doubt is: in the rampart policy examples, the sample05 shows
how to obtain a SAML Token, but are there any examples that shows how
to use the SAML Token issued?

Since rampart implements security policy 1.1, do I have to implement my
own code, that extends the RampartPolicy to handle the saml2.0 token (maybe,
based on token reference?)

In this case, could you point me on what I've to extend?

The WSAS sample IMHO, has an error: he puts the TokenType in the
RequestSecurityTokenTemplate, that is, an error: the content of this
policy element should be copied directly in the SecondaryParameters of
the wst:RequestSecurityToken, and TokenType is a brother of
SecondaryParameters.

Am I wrong?

Thanks,

              Massimiliano