Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nathan McClellan <na...@mentorsinternational.org> on 2016/09/07 18:17:12 UTC

API

Hello all,
I am trying to access the API documentation  (
https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm
<https://web.chilipiper.com/link/mifos.org/57c8aa75e4b02bbec5bcc9fe?link=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkZW1vLm9wZW5tZi5vcmclMkZhcGktZG9jcyUyRmFwaUxpdmUuaHRt>
)
but It appears the page is down.
Can someone else give it a try?
Thanks
[image: pasted1]

Re: API

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Nathan,

I've rebooted the server once again. Thanks for your understanding.
Unfortunately we believe the issues are related to removing the hibernate
annotations so we are trying to now optimize the SQL that is causing the
issues where the hibernate dependencies were removed.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*

Re: API