Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2000/08/25 21:08:55 UTC

CVS write

I would like to commit some documentation, but no longer have CVS write
due to the switch over.  I would like an official vote to re-add me.  :)
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: CVS write

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
dave wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> > I would like to commit some documentation, but no longer have CVS write
> > due to the switch over.  I would like an official vote to re-add me.  :)
>
> I'll +1 ya,  but I guess I really don't have the right to yet.  Is there
> 3 people with write access to Velocity to vote? Or do we have a
> deadlock condition here? :-)

Well, I think that Jon and Jason are the only ones with CVS write.  I
believe that this means that only their votes count (?).  If Jason +1's
both of us, then that 3 total each (only two of which were by
committers).  What's the bootstrapping protocol?  ;)
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: CVS write

Posted by dave <da...@miceda-data.com>.

daveb@miceda-data.com
----------------------

Re: CVS write

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 8/25/2000 12:08 PM, "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> wrote:

> I would like to commit some documentation, but no longer have CVS write
> due to the switch over.  I would like an official vote to re-add me.  :)

+1

-jon

--
Scarab -