Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by vi...@accenture.com on 2006/11/16 12:27:02 UTC

How to set up attributes for JSSESocketFactory.

I'm using Axis 1.4 and I wanna use SunJSSESocketFactory (or the IBM
version in Unix environment) (up to now I used the fake version) for
server and client certificate utilization.
I couldn't understand how to add in its attributes Hashtable the
parameters needed (keystore, keypass, etc.).
The application servers used are Tomcat and WebSphere.

Sorry for such a newbie answer... :-)

Thanks,
Vicio.

Accenture