Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Frank Jakop <fr...@jakop.de> on 2003/04/10 13:39:32 UTC

revalidation of elements / access to XSFacets

Hello,

I have the following problem:

I have a parsed DOM-tree and a matching parsed XSModel. When I insert a new node to the tree, I let the user edit the attributes of the node. How can I achieve, that the node is revalidated after editing one of its attributes? My idea was to fetch all facets from the schema and check these manually, but I think there's no access to the facet _values_ via the xerces api. I'm using xerces-2.2.0.

Can someone help me please?

Greetings

Frank Jakop