Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Paul Mackles <pm...@adobe.com> on 2013/10/02 18:42:53 UTC

increasing number of replicas for an existing in topic

In 0.8, is there an undocumented way to increase the number of replicas for an existing topic? We created a number of topics with the wrong number of replicas. We could just delete and recreate but delete is flaky in 0.8. Was hoping someone figured out a way to do this w/out deleting the topics.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: increasing number of replicas for an existing in topic

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
There is no support for increasing the number of replicas yet. We will be
adding one post 0.8.

Thanks,

Jun